US Terms & Conditions
- Ownership. This website is owned and operated by Benchmark International Company Sales Specialist LLC, a limited liability company organized under the laws of the State of Florida (the “Company”). All information contained within this website is the property of the Company.
- Warranties. INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR ON ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Copyright. This website may contain proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.
- Inaccuracies. While the Company uses all reasonable endeavors to ensure that the information and materials provided on this website are accurate and complete, material on this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Company makes no representation or warranty as to the quality, suitability, accuracy or completeness or otherwise of any of the material provided on this website.
- Updates. Material on this website may be changed or updated without notice.
- Confidential Information. The Company does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through this website. Please note that any information or material sent to the Company will be deemed NOT to be confidential. By sending the Company any information or material, you grant the Company an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that the Company is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose.
- No Solicitation. The material on this website is provided for informational purposes only and is not an offer or solicitation of any investments, investment services, legal services, or accounting services.
- Use of Personal Information. All information classified as personal information under the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act will be treated by the Company in accordance with the privacy statement available here [INSERT HYPERLINK]
- Governing Law. These Terms and Conditions and any dispute arising hereunder will be governed by the laws the State of Florida and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Florida.
UK Terms & Conditions
Use of information
Benchmark International (“The Company”) will only use information collected about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and any other applicable legislation. The Company collects personal information from visitors to this Website through your usage of this Website (e.g. cookies) and when you email the Company your details for the purpose of registration i.e. name, postal address and email address.
The Company may process information collected via this Website for the purposes of: providing the Company’s services; answering your queries; dealing with your order(s) and account(s); and providing you with information about products and services.
You may opt-out by writing to the Company at the following address:
Alternatively, you may opt-out by actioning the ‘unsubscribe’ action present on all our email marketing messages. The Company may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individuals are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes. We do not send random marketing emails to personal email addresses (spam).
The Company does not disclose information about you or your business to any third parties unless required to do so by government bodies and law enforcement agencies.
You have a right to access the personal data held about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information held about you by the Company, please write to: